Any Kokanee Salmon Snaggers?

I found over 100 new Kokanee Snagging Hooks (4/0) while making room in my storage shed and a gross (144) of new 4/0 Mustad Trible Hooks used to make snagging hooks. Also about 90 used snagging hooks that are still usable or can be melted down to make new snagging hooks.

I've not Snagged Kokanee Salmon in over 30 years now. I only fly or lure fish now and practice only catch and release so I have no use for them now. If interested I'll sale all or a few just let me know!

Ron

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Snagging is fun, but not my cup of tea

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Im a fly fisherman, I personally enjoy the added degree of difficulty you get with fly fishing or even spin jigging. To me snagging is to easy and takes the enjoyment away.

Not to mention Ive been to Blue Mesa on numorus occasions where Ive "hooked" more Kokanee in the inlets than the guys snagging for them on their boats with just my fly rod and waiders.

Just my personal opinion, dont get me wrong, snagging is fun, I just perfer the good bait and hook method.

ReefCheif;264749 said:
Im a fly fisherman, I personally enjoy the added degree of difficulty you get with fly fishing or even spin jigging. To me snagging is to easy and takes the enjoyment away.

Not to mention Ive been to Blue Mesa on numorus occasions where Ive "hooked" more Kokanee in the inlets than the guys snagging for them on their boats with just my fly rod and waiders.

Just my personal opinion, dont get me wrong, snagging is fun, I just perfer the good bait and hook method.
Yup, I only catch them with flies and lures now too. Actually I'd like to see the state not allow snagging, but they're still guys & gals that enjoy snagging!