anyone else as excited as me??

These have been out for a while, make sure you cut is clean and square and inserted all the way in, if not they will leak and come apart. Only thing I don't like are the are a time use product. Shark bites are the same idea but usable on copper and hardlines and they have the ability to be removed. New technology is making sprinkler installs and repairs so much quicker.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I tried them on my 180 and had nothing but drips on my return side, this same exact company. No matter what I did there was always a slight drip coming from somewhere. I dont think a sprinkler has the same pressure our pumps put out cause when Id turn the flow down the drips would stop, but I had to turn it down so much there was very little return to the tank, they just didnt seem to work for the application.

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
I would be worried that the metal parts would degrade with the salt water and leech metals into the sump or break down after a short period and drop the connection.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Smiley;278060 said:
You're not supposed to eat the glue mike.....
wha... i paint it on myself after eating it and lighting my burps and farts for like 10 years and the last time, well...!!@! too old for that shi..t i guess. lol no fun anymore.