Anyone need some work?

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
We are expanding a little more and I am in need of some help. Probably around 25 hours per week, pay is hourly and ranges from $11-$14 depending on experience and knowledge. Saturdays are a must work day as well. Send me a pm or you can email me @

cris@aquaticartinc.com

-In a nutshell job description: Aquarium service tech, good driving record, great aquatic knowledge especially reef and marine aquariums, able to lift 50+ pounds, work involves ladders, and a desire to work on big aquariums!

Thanks for the interest!

Cris

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
It is good to be busy! We have a couple of installs lined up (600g, dual 270's) in the coming months and a move so it will be busy for a little while for sure. I did receive some emails and plan on sending replies tonight.

I should be around Tony, probably not until the evening so if you want to give me a call during the day that would work out great.

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Well, I guess I was very premature with the last time I posted this ad for help wanted. I actually worked it out with my current staff and we absorbed the extra workload. I did speak to a few people about the position and then realized that I didn't need to post it a few weeks later. I never did hire anyone.

So, this week we picked up 3 new accounts and with the new warehouse getting very close to opening we do indeed need some help. The hours have not changed, around 25 per week and Saturday is a must work day. $12-$14 per hour based on knowledge, work history and ability to provide great service to our clients. Our new base of operation is located at C470 and Sante fe. If anyone is interested you can email me at:

Cris@aquaticartinc.com

Thanks!

Cris

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
ya'll need not apply ....i already did :)

unless there are 2 spots