1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Apex controller

Discussion in 'Neptune Systems' started by damontoy, Aug 18, 2015.

1. damontoy

damontoy Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

Just wanted to say that I love my Apex controller. I just added the LSM for the lunar cycle. The stuff is endless with this controller. Amazing. Works awesome with kessil lights.

2. HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

I have had mine for over two weeks and have still not set it up. I'm thinking it's going to be a pain to setup. Can't wait to get it all running. Was it fairly simple to setup?

3. damontoy

damontoy Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

I paid to have a local genius do it for me.

4. Shaunv

Shaunv Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

I just got one about a month ago. It was fairly easy to set up using fusion. I had a couple of issues initially getting it online but managed to through help on here. I just got a few new items that I still need to hook up. The programming is pretty straight forward. If you have problems, there are a few guru's here and on the apex forum. Zombie is one of them.

5. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

I was worried but had no problems. Watch a couple videos on the set up and it'll be a breeze. I love the fusion app for my phone.