Apex Neptune DOS

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Anyone running a DOS doser yet? Curious if it's worth the $349 they are asking...

I could go BRS or Milwaukee single unit dosers for less, but wondering if anyone has first hand experience with the DOS unit?

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was impressed at macna the controlinility was amazing. I talked to them they said they had some test dosers at the shop tha they have been running non stop for 13 months with no issues

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Say you want to dose 231 ml of dkh in a day you can set it so its constantly adding it through out the day

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I like the compatibility that the Dos will have with the Neptune interface and testing. You'll do your tests for Calcium, Alkalinity, or whatever you are wanting to dose, enter your readings and the software will tell you how much you need to dose to get to a specific level. I thought that was cool at MACNA when Terrance went over that. Of course it only works if you do your tests :eyebrows:

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok, I'm officially on the hunt for one, if anyone comes across a "deal" let me know!

Munch;336920 said:
Mine will be here in two days, can't wait!
Awesome, let us know how it goes! I'm likely going to get out of dosing and move to a Calc reactor (or something along those lines) for my big tank, but I'll still be wanting one to do auto water changes :)