Aquacultured Seahorses (Hippocampus erectus) for sale!

Next week Thursday 04/11/2013 we'll be receiving a shipment of Aquacultured Seahorses (Hippocampus erectus) and offering them for a pre-order/pre-paid SPECIAL PRICE!

Hippocampus erectus is one of the hardiest seahorses I know of! An old friend of mine (over 30 years) is one of the largest breeders in the world for this species. He knew I'd been waiting for them, so he called me yesterday and told me he had an extra 1700 ready for sale. He said he would give me a "special price for a limited time", so I'm passing this "special price" to you!

These fish will be about 3 inches and varied colors.
$26.79 each or 3/$7
Regular in store price will be $39.59 each!

ALL orders must be received and paid for by Monday 04/08/2013!
Orders can be received and paid by phone. Please call 303-665-3322 between 11am to 7pm Monday through Saturday (we're closed Sunday's).
Thank you!

** photo below is an actual photo of these seahorses in our shop from one of our shipment and sold them for $56.19 each!

aztecdreams;238724 said:
Do you know what they are eating?
Yes they'll eat live brine shrimp and soon will learn to eat frozen mysis shrimp very quickly. I can usually have them eating frozen foods with in a week or less. I currently have (for sale in the shop) Kuda Seahorses (3 left) and a wild Orange H. erectus eating frozen foods.

We usually have an excellent supply of live brine shrimp always in stock and frozen mysis shrimp.