Aquatic Art Inc. Stock Video 9-18-2014

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Hey MASC Members! Finally getting another stock video up to you so you can see what we have in the shop currently. Although we didn't take the video camera back to the fish and invert systems, we are full there as well. Lots of different kinds of inverts in stock and ready to help clean up your aquarium!

Remember we are open from 11-6 on Fridays AND Saturdays and by appointment during the week by calling me at 720-253-8660. We hope to open a few more days during the week soon but the maintenance/install side of our business has been slammed!

Hope to see you this weekend!

Cris, Chris, Kieth, Tom, Brandon and Nikole!

[video=youtube_share;92IjcTlEYKg]http://youtu.be/92IjcTlEYKg[/video]

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Man I need another tank just so i can stock it with more AA awesomeness :p

WOW! You have some incredible pieces and some stuff I've been looking for! I'll be up there tomorrow!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
ShaneOMac;327505 said:
WOW! You have some incredible pieces and some stuff I've been looking for! I'll be up there tomorrow!
Ya AA has teh AWESOME. can never walk out of there without spending a paycheck worth. Dangerous place, and the wife hates it lol

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cris, what's your stock of Yellow Coris Wrasses looking like, also any yellow tangs?

Went in today for the first time and was very impressed! Thanks for the great service and killer pieces guys!