Asneiman and 09Bumblebee

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Did a couple deals last weekend and got exactly what i was told. First off got a killer deal on a ASM G1 and a huge chunk of rock from Asneiman. He went through how to set it up and showed me it worked in his own sump. Also gave me a killer deal on it. Second stop was 09Bumblebee. He sold me 50lbs of rock for alot better deal than i can get it up north. Rock was cleaned and after a second rinse and dry off at my house (just to make sure) it went right into my tank and is now cycling. I would have no problem recommending anyone to do business with these two, and I am glad to see people like this on this forum.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks Matt. Was good to meet you and I always like contributing to someone else's joy for the hobby. We're not here to make a quick buck so... Thanks for making the drive.

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
IT was nice to meet you too, and I have been watching your threads, and glad to see the positive start for your tank.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
mathewkofalk;238469 said:
The best part is not feeling the need to bring a firearm to the deal like with craigslist!
Haha awesome!

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Asneiman and 09Bumblebee

mathewkofalk;238469 said:
The best part is not feeling the need to bring a firearm to the deal like with craigslist!
Lol!

BPreefer

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Asneiman and 09Bumblebee

I have done business with both Brian and Alan. Both great guys,honest and willing to lend a hand.