ATI bulbs reviews

tony02133

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok guys so in every ones opinion which bulb has the best color and which lone has the better grow

I'd agree with that statement. Blue+ and Coral+ are indeed great bulbs. I had a 36" 8 bulb fixture so I threw in a couple purple+ to the mix. Ended up with approximately 16,000k in color.

tony02133

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sweet just order a retrofit kit to supplement my ais and I order 2 coral + glad I made the right decision

tony02133

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Andrew_bram;n638270 said:
Oh if you are going to sup ai I would use blue plus
Mmmm I'm think is way to blue already

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Ya Blue+ are awesome, I used to use the coral+ as well, but Cris at AA turned me on to these Aqueblue Specials and I like them a lot, they have a really nice clean white color to them. Those mixed with the blue+ make for a crisp blue light.

tony02133

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
SynDen;n638330 said:
Ya Blue+ are awesome, I used to use the coral+ as well, but Cris at AA turned me on to these Aqueblue Specials and I like them a lot, they have a really nice clean white color to them. Those mixed with the blue+ make for a crisp blue light.
How was the spectrum on the coral + ,did you have good growth with them this will go with led so I guess I can play with the spectrum

tony02133

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Interesting, we'll I already ordered 2 coral + so I hope I like them lol

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Its a great bulb. Its color is a bit warmer then the aqua blues but either one grow corals just fine.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I loved my T5 fixture on my 30L, had one coral+ and blue+ and colors and growth were fantastic. Pic of my rainbow nem:

tony02133

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Miah2bzy;n638354 said:
I loved my T5 fixture on my 30L, had one coral+ and blue+ and colors and growth were fantastic. Pic of my rainbow nem:
Looks great!!