ATO programming

I did see couple post online about programming the ATO with the breakout box but I want to do it a little different.
I do have the 2 float and the breakout box. I want the first switch turn the ATO on and off and the second switch to be the safety switch off like a lot of people have it programmed. but I want the safety switch to turn off the ATO and I want to receive email and text and the alarm to turn on, just in case the water level in the sump goes above the normal level for any other reasons.
I hope I did explain it right.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
This is the basic code for that. Im assuming your normal level switch is sw1 and your high level is sw2. Make sure they are oriented so that up is open.

Fallback OFF
Set OFF
If Sw1 CLOSED Then ON
If Sw2 OPEN Then OFF
Defer 000:30 Then ON
Min Time 010:00 Then OFF

In your email alarm, add the line

If Sw2 OPEN Then ON

There are a lot of additional failsafes that you can add that I describe in post 11 of this thread.

https://forum.neptunesystems.com/sh...hose-With-ATO-Add-a-couple-more-lines-of-code

couple things to clarify, I dont want to have any timer because I am not using a pump to transfer the water at this moment so should I delete the last 2 lines?
I want switch one to turn on and off the ATO and switch 2 turn off the ATO just in case switch one gets stuck or fails for any reason.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I would keep the last two lines. They are there to make sure the ATO doesnt turn on and off quickly to extend the life of your pump or aqualifter or solenoid.