AtomicSeaMonster's New Member Introduction

Howdy y'all. Just want to introduce myself. My name is Lara.
I was raised in sunny southern California and there my hobby was gardening. My knowledge of plants is pretty widespread and I have a very green green thumb. I can grow any seed and I pursue an interest in herbal medicine and self healing. I currently live in Nebraska and I will be attending Chadron State College in the spring. It snows about half the year here and I'm not able to grow plants outdoors like I used to so a native alaskan friend who is into saltwater tanks introduced me to saltwater setups after taking care of freshwater tanks (fish only, because I was not about to deal with carbon dioxide tanks etc.) I later discovered macro algae and my current interest is pursuing more knowledge on marine Algae and building a collection of the finest. My tank is primarily plant based with zoas mostly. One pink chalice piece, clove and green star polyps and a radioactive green candy cane. I have three blue green chromis. One maroon Clown. A yellow watchmen goby who watches me. And a red orange dartfish along with snails crabs and the miscellaneous that came off my Florida live rocks I cant put a name to. A porcelain crab, emarald crab, Peppermint shrimps and a white cucumber..Some tiny starfish and three aiptasias. I currently have 18 types of macros I can put names to. Thank you for reading my intro:eek: