Baby is almost here Zoa Frag Pack

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
In celebration of our new son only moments away I am selling some zoas.

This is a wysiwyg or what you see is what you get frag pack. Only the zoas circled are for sale and I am selling for $150. Only selling as pack and will only hold with PayPal payment.

God of Wars - 3 polyps
Ultra Gobstopers - 3 polyps
Agaves - 1 polyp plus baby
Chuckies Brides - 5 polyps plus baby
Prism Rainbows - 5 polyps plus baby
DV3 (Don's) Sunny D's - 1 polyp

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: Baby is almost here Zoa Frag Pack

Andrew_bram;253573 said:
Congrats on the baby to bad I don't need zoas yet
Thanks Andrew, as we discussed the other day I'm sure I will have plenty for when you're ready :D

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
well... since your day is going to be spent in euphoria, you should think about upgrading to a bigger tank to house all your zoas...because your new baby will totally enjoy looking at all the pretty colors.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

Smiley;253588 said:
well... since your day is going to be spent in euphoria, you should think about upgrading to a bigger tank to house all your zoas...because your new baby will totally enjoy looking at all the pretty colors.
Oh how I wish man!! That one doesn't work, I tried that one last time :cool:

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

CindyL;253589 said:
Good lord man. How can you stand the suspense?
Well its kind of like watching sps grow, better not get to excited its gonna be a while :banghead:

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
just go bigger but shallower... that way it cost less to light it... thus saving you money in the long run...try that!

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;253592 said:
Well its kind of like watching sps grow, better not get to excited its gonna be a while :banghead:
hehehe... PLEASE set up a video camera and film yourself explaining to wifey that she (and the baby) are just like SPS. That'd be priceless. Be sure to get her reaction.

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
CindyL;253596 said:
hehehe... PLEASE set up a video camera and film yourself explaining to wifey that she (and the baby) are just like SPS. That'd be priceless. Be sure to get her reaction.
hahahahahahahaha

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;253591 said:
Oh how I wish man!! That one doesn't work, I tried that one last time :cool:
you need to distract her with sparkly things so she doesn't notice that your tank grew. And if she does notice, just tell her that you lost weight, so it looks bigger when you're standing next to it.