Baby is almost here Zoa Frag Pack

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member

Congrats man. They are awesome! Nothing like raising a little human frag. My son loves his clown fish.

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
goodbye sleeping through the night...

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: Baby is almost here Zoa Frag Pack

Thank you everyone!!!!! While this isn't my first rodeo, each bull is different :sly: Lets hope this second one is more calm than the first!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

Also looks like Cindy wins the Seduction being the closest to the day and time, only off by 17 mins!!! But ....since I've tried to give you the Seductions before and they get denied because they are pink, you can pick any zoa from my tank! :D

Oh ya and btw frag pack still available :D

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
:dance: HOLY CRAP I WON! :dance: WOOHOOO!!! :dance: Can't believe I was only 17 min off. :dance: Schweeeet. :dance:

Actually... you know... I know nobody will believe this... but I will take the Seductions. Never fear, tho, they're not going in my tank.
Mike says he wants them in his tank, and there's pretty much nuthin' I won't do for him. :dance:

I'm not gonna comment on the fact that Chad is (once again) contributing to my Seduction of Mike. This is a family type club.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

Frag pack didn't sell, pm me if your interested in any of the frags separately.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

CRW Reef;254401 said:
Thank you everyone!!!!! While this isn't my first rodeo, each bull is different :sly: Lets hope this second one is more calm than the first!

Awesome.
Bump for the sale.