Back in the game...

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Moved back to CO after being away for school for a while. I am currently an associate pastor and church planter in Loveland.
Got into reefing in college when I was schase' roommate for a bit, who wouldn't get into reefing living w him?Started back up after I inherited some equip.
Huge shout out to schase for helping me get set back up over the last few months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haha I remember going to Scott's apartment in Fort Collins back in the day, understand how could u NOT get in reefing! Welcome love the lil dj pic!!

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haha yea he turned two this week and went to his first music class, he loves playing the piano!
I was at Scott's 04'-05' right before he moved to the house he's in now.

Laramie

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
My memory is very poor and I can't remember who was living with Scott at this time but I'm sure we have met before. I helped Scott build his large tank in the basement and then I moved to Cali for a bit. It is good to hear that Scott has got more than 1 person into reefing, welcome back.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Most likely.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Me get people into reefing never I don't share corals either. Sometimes I wonder how many pounds of Idaho Grape I am indirectly responsible for in CO.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I don't think I have that one yet...
;)