Best filtration

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
HAHAHAHA Skebo called some one a Newbie........... lol

skebo

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lol, ya your the newbie (to salt?) that I thought you should talk to. Noid-Am I right on the u/g filter? Aren't we all newbies? I have been doing salt for years, but only as fowlr, so I feel like a newbie all the time. With my new build, im so excited I feel like a kid in a candy store!

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I thought you were being sarcastic and calling him a newb to MASC

skebo

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
chrislorentz;145557 said:
I thought you were being sarcastic and calling him a newb to MASC
I'm not so new to know not argue with someone with that fancy logo next to the name.
:bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing: were not worthy.were not worthy. were not worthy. Hey looks kinda cult like. Then that too seemed fitting somehow eh? Well my wife would prob agree anyhow.

I like the undergravel works well. But not completely sure how to keep it with the reef ready tank. Probably would have to do some trim work on it.

I know what you meant. The tank I have is a 90g reef ready tank. The deal is My girlfriend's tank gets and upgrade then I get my saltwater tank. I got the 90g for her goldfish its drilled for w/d. Hence this post.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
lol

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes you do.. we all do.

skebo

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
This is exactly why we have a new cow fish... :( These guys can't do flow at all, so I had to seperate out a home for him. she named him ooh-fo (ufo).