best places for target shooting

High Plains Reefer

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Anyplace free but if I have to pay bear creek gun club, ben lomand gun club going to check out cherry creek soon I just started doing hand loads and I need to test my first 2 or 3 batches an I'm not a fan of indoor ranges

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
There's an outdoor place down in Deckers that I usually go to, bout 45 min drive from Denver. Usually no one there and I've seen guys use pretty much everything there without anyone hassling them.

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
opakapaka;259108 said:
There's an outdoor place down in Deckers that I usually go to, bout 45 min drive from Denver. Usually no one there and I've seen guys use pretty much everything there without anyone hassling them.
where at in deckers?

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
rings343;259106 said:
Anyplace free but if I have to pay bear creek gun club, ben lomand gun club going to check out cherry creek soon I just started doing hand loads and I need to test my first 2 or 3 batches an I'm not a fan of indoor ranges
cherry creek is lame. very strict to many people for my taste nice outdoor range tho. just. i hate indoor ranges

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
The coordinates based on google earth is: 39d19'47.23" N, 105d15'05.24"w

When I went to dragon mans it was free... I think it still is... Its the best place ever. Shoot whatever you want to (according to your gun license) haha

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
A lot of the gun crowd in CO can't stand dragonman and crew. An ****at and a canceled reality show ended up killing his wife last year.

Pawnee sucks these days, everyone shoots up trash and leaves their ****. I see too many Greeley wanna be gang bangers with .22's. (Last time I went a bump fire mag dump on the AR had them packing.)

I like the indoor range behind the walmart in Loveland. Really nice indoor range, forget name. Allows auto/.50. Rocky Mountain Shooter isn't bad, good for taking a noob or testing something out. There's a few out east I havn't really gone to I've heard good things. Vague I know. One's the actual pawnee sportsmans center, another forget the name.

These days I just use my friends property out by Nunn.

They are building a new range in the grasslands by the Nat. Guard that hopefully is taken care of. (Actual berms etc)