Best way to seal a stand?

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
i have a raw 2x4 pine stand that needs to be sealed and last more than 10 years... have heard to use the behr deckover but have also heard bad reviews saying it bubbles over time, meaning it lifts away from the wood...what are your thoughts on sealing a stand?

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Waitin' for Charlie (Haddonisreef) to chime in and recommend coating the whole thing with bedliner...

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
What about a couple coats of primer and then exterior grade paint... Good quality. I do like the spray bed liner idea as well.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
CindyL;262587 said:
Waitin' for Charlie (Haddonisreef) to chime in and recommend coating the whole thing with bedliner...
Rhino line it!! A couple cans of spray paint should do it!! Good thing about that is when time for fresh coat just scuff and paint!!

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Haddonisreef;262635 said:
Rhino line it!! A couple cans of spray paint should do it!! Good thing about that is when time for fresh coat just scuff and paint!!
Fred, ask him what HE Rhinolined. You'll laugh so hard you fall outta your chair.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ghxst;262659 said:
I'm going to rhino line my xj, just waiting for a compressor to fall into my lap for sanding.
I'm rhino lining the interior of my TJ this fall... I've seen it done and it comes out great!

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Haddonisreef;262665 said:
I though u were making fun of me! All good!
Not on your life! You'd kick my azz, for one thing. For the other, I gotta see this craziness someday. An entire vehicle that's been rhinolined. :rofl:

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I would totally rhino line a truck or jeep... very durable, easy to repair, and looks awesome. Kinda like the paint used on Bradley's and abrhams. Not sure how well it would adhere to wood though.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk 2