1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Best way to ship macros?

Discussion in 'Saltwater Plants and Macro Algaes' started by JodiI, Mar 18, 2016.

1. JodiI

JodiI Amphipod

Anybody want to fill me in on the best way to ship macros? A quick google search turned up some info, and it seems like most macros handle priority shipping (as opposed to overnight) just fine.

I'm going to be throwing some nemastoma up on eBay to see what interest there is, but I have to research the shipping first. I haven't found much info about shipping this particular algae. But if you've got any tips or tricks (or just general experience shipping macros), I'd love to hear it. Most of what google turns up is info about shipping corals.

2. JodiI

JodiI Amphipod

3. Miah2bzy

Miah2bzy Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member

Nice algae!

Plastic Baggie?

4. JodiI

JodiI Amphipod

Yea, it's hard cause it's hardly ever up for sale. And I read somewhere it doesn't do well with shipping, but I'm not sure if that means in general or if it has to be overnighted.