BIG auction!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Colin you should do a new thread for each auction next time. I can help you sort this one for you into individual threads should you choose, as I think it will help with organization.

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;187950 said:
Colin you should do a new thread for each auction next time. I can help you sort this one for you into individual threads should you choose, as I think it will help with organization.
Yeah sure, I think that's a good idea. I didn't exactly expect it to turn into 14 pages by the second night.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok cool ill so that in a hour or so. And then I will move all the posts accordingly and then post that I made the switch and then lock this one, cool?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Hold on everyone I need to pause this thread for a few minutes as it is going to be broken up into 4 different threads. Everyones bids will still be in order and in the right place. Sorry for the inconvenience

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok everyone sorry for the inconvenience but all the packs have their own thread now. I will be locking this but if i messed something up or missed something please let me know.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok sorry everyone got confused on the breaking the frag packs into their own threads. Please see the new threads for each frag pack that you placed a bid on. Again this thread will be locked and Colin I'm sorry for the wildness. Hopefully this helps you and bidders in the end and not the opposite.

Chad

Status
Not open for further replies.