Big clam auction!!!

Mantid

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I know I have posted this clam before but between the part of saying "I will take it" and actually picking it up from me has not worked out. The mantle measures 10 inches and the flesh stretches to about 12 inches. Its very healthy! The clam is way too big for my DT and needs to be somewhere people can actually enjoy it. I dont care if you buy it just to re-sell it.

RULES: (stolen from previous threads. Thank guys!)
1: Bidding will start NOW and will end on 05-02-2011 at 12:01pm (noon and one minute)
2:The opening bid is $10.00
3:Bid increments in even dollar amounts, not cents
4:Bids cannot be withdrawn
5:Winning bidder has 24 hours from end of auction to arrange pickup and payment.
6:If winning bidder does not meet this deadline stated above the winning bidder will
forfeit all rights to this auction and will be banned from bidding on any future items.
7:The auction will not end until 5 minutes has passed since last bid on 05-02-2011 at
12:01 pm
8: please bring a bucket or tote to pick it up in. Ill supply you with the water that its currently in.

It outgrew this tank and has just been getting bigger since its been in the frag tank.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
go find your own CLAM ER !!!!!!!!!!!!

Mantid

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I cant remember what it is either. it has been in both and done fine. it sat in my sand for many months and dug its self right in. It has also been sitting on egg crate for a couple months after I took it out of my DT and seems to like it there just fine too.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
hehehehe

I want your 300........:)

ColoradoReef;90372 said:
Lol....I want it for my 300 g

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk