BIG Saltwater Shipment!

Catfish Charlie's Tropical Fish
1312 Centaur Village Dr.
Lafayette, CO.
Phone - 303-665-3322
Facebook -
http://www.facebook.com/catfishcharliestropicalfish

BIG Saltwater shipment for Wednesday 07/03/13 and what we're receiving will be...............................

FISH
Flame Angels
** Male Swallowtail Zebra Angel
Bicolor Angels
Lemon Peel Angels
Highfin Perchlet (Pygmy Geometric Hawkfish)
Female Orange Anthias
Male Red (Orange) Anthias
Lawnmower Blennies
Kleini Butterflies - Fantastic Aiptasia eaters!
Black & White Heniochus
* Striped Cardinal Fish
Tank Raised Ocellaris Clownfish
Blue Saphire (Springeri) Damsels - Bristle Worm eaters!
Beau Gregery Damsel
Green Mandarin Gobies
* Red Mandarin Gobies
Orange Spotted Gobies
Yellowhead Jawfish
Dragonface Pipefish
* Aquacultured Tiger-Tail Seahorses
* Two-Lined Monocle Breams - Cool Fish!
Sm Blue (Hippo) Tangs
Blueline Triggers
Niger Triggers
Cleaner Wrasses
* Med Leopard Wrasses - Macropharyngodon melegris pardals

INVERTS
Bubble Anemones
Emerald green Crabs
Blue Leg Hermit Crabs
Horseshoe Crabs
*Sea Hares - Fantastic Hair Algae Eaters!
Maxima Clams
Coral banded Shrimp
* Coral Banded Shrimp Pair!
** Burgundy (Purple) Linckia Starfish
Blue Linckia Starfish
* Nutramar Tigrio - Live Copepodes

Quality unserpassed

1312 Centaur Village Dr. (yahoo map)

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Ron, What was that other butterfly fish you were telling me about that is good with eating Aptasia, I didnt have any luck with the dam copperband I bought from you. He does great in QT, but as soon as I put him in the display he quits eating and hides in one corner the whole time. Im looking for another option

ReefCheif;254617 said:
Ron, What was that other butterfly fish you were telling me about that is good with eating Aptasia, I didnt have any luck with the dam copperband I bought from you. He does great in QT, but as soon as I put him in the display he quits eating and hides in one corner the whole time. Im looking for another option
I believe that the Kleini Butterfly is one of the best for aiptasia control. They're very hardy and active and rarely will pick at your corals in your tank. I should have four of them coming with this shipment!

ValG

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Catfish Charlie;254634 said:
I believe that the Kleini Butterfly is one of the best for aiptasia control. They're very hardy and active and rarely will pick at your corals in your tank. I should have four of them coming with this shipment!
What will be the size and the price of the Kleini Butterflies? I am in desperat need of some fish that loves to snack on aptaisa.

reeftankulous;254649 said:
What will be the size and the price of the Kleini Butterflies? I am in desperat need of some fish that loves to snack on aptaisa.
The Kleini Butterflies that are coming in are listed as "medium size" (shipper sizes seem to vary day to day!), but should be $25.99 each if they ship that size. But I just got off the phone (about an hour ago) with my shipper and this shipment maybe landing at DIA latter than usual. They're a little "backed up" due to the 4th of July week.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
How big will they be and how much do they run? Also, do you have any file fish?

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Ron, Keep me posted on the butterfly, Im interested in grabbing one or 2

ValG

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Catfish Charlie;254711 said:
They came in about 2.5" and I have only two left!
I'd love to take one but won't be able to pick it up till this Saturday. Can I pay for it over the phone or by PayPal and pick it up this weekend?

reeftankulous;254717 said:
I'd love to take one but won't be able to pick it up till this Saturday. Can I pay for it over the phone or by PayPal and pick it up this weekend?
Sure no problem just call us Friday morning (we open at 11am). We don't do PayPal but we can take a credit card over the phone. I may not be there ( have another shipment of fish arriving Friday morning at the airport), but my mom Betty can handle it for you if I'm not there yet! Have a wonderful and safe 4th of July!