Bleached?

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Woke up this morning to all three of my montis looking like this. Too much flow?

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
yep I would run a full batch of tests and see if any numbers are off or jumped drasticlly

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok. Added a whole bunch of corals yesterday, 20+. Could something be stinging it? I will head up to great whites Monday to get it tested.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Did you add all 3 montis yesterday, or have they been in there, and this just happened to them overnight?

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
They've been in there for a month, the digis have been there 2 months. I added another koralia last night that was pointed near them. Took that off already. Made sure when I added coral yesterday to keep the aggressive ones on the outskirts. I will test the water as soon as I can to see if that's it.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Have some pocillipora right near that's doing fine.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Top. 6 inches from lights. 2x96 watt PC on a 29.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
New. Two digis were growing well and both covered in polyps. Cap was pink w yellow, no white.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just did a partial water change.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
They still have polyps on them.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
H2O_intolerant;308188 said:
Is there still flesh on the coral? Kinda looks like STN
+1 could be nudis too. Frag off whatever still has polyps on it, dip it in logols or coral rx then put it a bit lower in the tank until it stabalizes. Then move it back to the top.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life, and you can PROVE it mathematically.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tested water at shaunv house just a bit ago. Alk was 8, calcium was 550+, and salinity was 1.03. Nitrates were 0.
When I got back my refract said 1.026. Just had it calibrated a week or two back w calibration fluid.
Wife said the tank smelled better today. I think it may b partly due to all the above and some chemical warfare from the 20+ new corals I put in yesterday.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
That's what I thought to. Checked it again this morning and the same. Checked my refrac w distilled water and was 0. Not sure why calcium was so high. Is 8 ok for all?

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Alk