Blue Agaves zoas - one time deal

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
OK that's it Folks! I will let everyone know if I don't get all the Paypal payments and more become available. PM if you would like to get on the back up list

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
No idea Kenny what the SS is. My guess is its the coral shop/vendor/wholesaler/distributors initials. Just as JF Blood Shots are Jason Fox Blood Shots and WWC Phantom palys are Word Wide Corals Phantom palys. Usually same zoa, maybe a dif morph or just a better looking polyp they fragged and aquacultured.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok so I guess receival will be Friday the 7th by 10:30am. Hopefully this doesn't change anyone's mind. Anyway the PayPal payments I have received has been updated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
I've never ordered any livestock through the mail (fish or inverts). I use to work at Catfish Charlies as a teen so I remember they'd take the store van to Stapleton for "counter-to-counter" freight cargo service. Is that what you guys do, or dose FedEx overnight just bring to your door?

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ping me Chad if you end up with an extra head or two. Or if someone cannot pickup and backs out.

Thx

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Munch;186835 said:
Ping me Chad if you end up with an extra head or two. Or if someone cannot pickup and backs out.

Thx
You got it Scott you're second back up.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Paypal payments received updated.

@Scott and Evan - Trying to get an extra 2 frag of 2 polyps each for you guys, but wont know until prob Sunday if that's going to happen. LMK if you are still interested.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
SteveT and DBarnes are you guys still in? Would like to make the Paypal payment tomorrow so If youre in let me know. I text both of you as well. If you guys are out no worries as we have back ups for both frags.