Blue hippo tang (large) and One Spot Rabbitfish

Hello friends in the reef and fish world. I currently have a bunch of items for sale as I am ready to downgrade from my 150G to a more manageable size tank.

The two fish that must go first are my beloved Dory and Fluffy (hippo tang and one spot rabbitfish). A little about them:

I've had both fish for around 5 years in this 150G. The hippo tang is really a model citizen with none of the ailments I see on other tangs (like problems with hole in head and lateral line), though she does have a bent fin. Man she has personality though. When guests walk by the tank, she will sometimes splash water out of the top to hit them. She also grunts at my arm when I'm cleaning her side of the tank.

The foxface is totally non-aggressive and has been my favorite fish - except I saw him nibble a zoanthid once so I'm mad at him now. He eats algae and in general hangs out to eat the algae as I scrape it from the sides - and is never hiding.

They do not need to go together, but they are best friends in the tank they live in.

Blue tang (8 or 9"): $250
Foxface: (7 or 8"):$150

The pair together ($300)