Bulkheads

Just curious about some other plumbing parts that are also pricey.
True union ball valves, and decent gate valves, and lastly not sure if they exist since I cant find them, true or single union gate valves. L parts would be 1in, 1.25, or 1.5.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
dirtefish;144712 said:
Just curious about some other plumbing parts that are also pricey.
True union ball valves, and decent gate valves, and lastly not sure if they exist since I cant find them, true or single union gate valves. L parts would be 1in, 1.25, or 1.5.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
Send me a pm with a list if things you need and or want and ill check on availability and pricing for you.

skebo

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
I found shopping for bulkheads really difficult. You have to find the size of the hole, then look at the manufacture to see what hole size it fits. However everthing is classified by what size pipe the come out with. I had to take some in to find the right kind. I have some holes that were over 1" in size but some brands that were too large with the threads on the outside to fit. Some brands even the 3/4" bulkhead would not have fit. They make this unnessasarily complicated.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am going to need two, one of these days when I remember to measure the size. lol

pennies take forever to gather.