Came home to a stick on heater

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
So today I came home to a stuck on heater on my fish only tank was 88 water was murky fish were floating barely breathing moved them to the basement where I set up tank with new water and I'm hoping my fish make it! There looking a little better but not good. Just took the display tank down and put the rock in a tote with water and emptied the rest what a mess I hope I don't loose my harliquin tusk my lion or snowflake ell

I lost my coral beauty and lunar wrasse :-(

So as of right now my 92 bow front tank is up for sale

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Oh wow Craig I'm sorry to hear that bro!!! I hope the rest of the fish make it. If only that controller was in sooner.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah no ****!!! It got shipped wrong so it will be here this week! That's the second heater that stuck in two months

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
That sucks. Sorry to hear. Hope they make it.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Man that sucks. What are you looking to get for the 92 bow front?

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sorry man!! It's a bummer I was at work otherwise I'd have come to help you out for sure!! Let me know about this weekend!

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Swanny;173425 said:
Ouch, sorry to hear Craig. What heater brands stuck on just for all of our knowledge.
I'll look tonight there not that old I got them when the stealth heaters were recalles

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well an update I lost my lunar wrasse and coral beauty:-(. I tried feeding this morning and tge only fish that was interested was my harlequin tusk which I'm thankfully for but in tge other hand sucks cause my lion mysnowflake, Niger and Picasso trigger aren't.