Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Awesome.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well the Tuesday the fish took a turn for the worst they were looking great then Tuesday after work I came home to an ick outbreak like ive never seen before I mean it happened overnight I don't know if it was from all the stress or what. I did a water change and took all the rock out and started medicating. Well it looks like I was a little to late my lion niger trigger were dead by the time I got home yesterday. My harliquin tusk is not looking good at all. I'm feeding garlic have two uv lights running on the tank I'm using the same stuff that elite uses now that the lion is gone I may switch them all to copper cause I don't think there going to make it if I don't.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Oh man that's terrible man!!!! I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully you can save the rest esp the beloved harliqiun

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
That really sucks Craig. Hopefully the ones left will pull through and you can get another tusk, that's a beautiful fish.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
That's awful hope you find some more inspiration

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks guys I may take a step back from fish only for a little bit if the rest don't pull through. Loosing the harlequin really took the wind from my sails so I'll do my basement sump and plumb it for the fowler tank so it will be ready to go in.