Can I borrow a trailer?

I need to borrow a trailer for a day to move a hot tub, the tub is 78x78. So if you have one that is 7ft wide, that would be great. Towing is no problem, we've got a 2500 Suburban. Let me know. I could pay you a reasonable fee, or a frag when my corals have grown out. Thanks.

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well if you want to you sure can, I'm in mead, Co and I have 16' flat bed that I used to move mine

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Dbarnes;152299 said:
Well if you want to you sure can, I'm in mead, Co and I have 16' flat bed that I used to move mine

That's not as bad as Foco. I would be interested if no one else closer offers. Just wondering, what kind of spa did you get? I'm going from a 1994 HotSprings to a mid 00's Wind River.

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
OK, haha I have no idea! I got it from my parents friends for free. I have sense bought a new house and left it behind. I did love having it though!

Dbarnes;152303 said:
OK, haha I have no idea! I got it from my parents friends for free. I have sense bought a new house and left it behind. I did love having it though!

Well, I need to get rid of my old one, you could have it if you come pick it up. It works, it's kinda finicky on start up because of the circulation pump, but it starts after a while, it gets hot, and the jets work. Not perfect, but good enough.

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I appreciate that but I think this go around I'm getting a salt water one.

Dbarnes;152309 said:
I appreciate that but I think this go around I'm getting a salt water one.

I've heard that they've been rather problematic, something with the membranes or something. You can use it for trade in :) Last time I had checked with International Hot Tubs (The HotSpring Spa dealer) it was worth like $400 trade in on a new spa.