CDL class B traing or ride alongs needed

i am trying to secure a Class B with air brake endorsement and have passed the written test and I have the DOT permit, However I have no time or experience around these trucks. Looking for some training and ride alongs to help me pass the test and get on my way. A "true trucking school wants over $1200 for this, I would like to get this training at a better value and maybe do some work along the way. Ideas welcome.
Shawn

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Register and ask around on Colorado AR15, I know theres several trucking types there. Make sure you mention your area as I don't think you'd want to travel out to Springs if your in Fort Collins.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dapozer;288470 said:
Not really. I have tons of experience with 1 ton and large trailers, RV's and equipment trailers but nothing on a larger scale.
Well I don't know where you live but we're looking for some able bodies at our work at TForce Energy in Greeley. They usually like for you to have a CDL, but they have hired some non CDL riggers and hands lately, and they'll help you get your class A as well!
What specifically do you need your CDL for? What kind of truck do you need to drive?