Clown Fish Babies

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Finally ready to sell. sent the first 2 home last night. most are right at an inch or so a few smaller. In Lakewood down the street from aqua mart. these are fake percs / ocellaris clowns. nothing super special besides the fact I raised them. Hehe have around 20 or so

GiraffeCat

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
My apologies in advance for the "lack of a biology degree" question. Would it not be bad to have a pair from the same parents? You know, like having a kid with your sibling bad? Other than that, Let us know how much each. Wish I had another tank.

Late,
GC :eek:nthego:

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
from what i read it isn't bad. once you have inbread 5 to 10 times is when genetic mutations occur. ie. parents have kids whose kidds have kids whose kids have kids....etc

rplank

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
I picked up a pair last night. One made it past two filter pads and took a ride to the sump, but other than that, they are healthy and loving the big tank. Thanks Austin!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
rplank;297637 said:
I picked up a pair last night. One made it past two filter pads and took a ride to the sump, but other than that, they are healthy and loving the big tank. Thanks Austin!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
oh geez lol. i bet they are loving it. they were in a 10g with 22 other fish lol. No problem glad they are doing good

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sorry cindy im not selling earrings haha lol. Come pick em out (fish not earrings)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
xjmav;297668 said:
Sorry cindy im not selling earrings haha lol. Come pick em out (fish not earrings)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
bwaaaaahahahahaha!

I'll text ya tomorrow to schedule a good time.

GiraffeCat

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dang, If I had a tank for them.

Late,
GC

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
I swear to god I'm gonna get over there! I want 2 for my nuvo in the worst way, but crap just keeps getting in the way.