Clownfish Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have been looking for a pair like this for some time and have a beautiful 110 gallon acrylic currently with 6 RBTA's residing just waiting for these beauty's. I just found this site tonight via JuanGutz whom I also just became aquatinted with tonight. Is it fate? I think it must be. 50.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
SilverSurfer;318611 said:
I have been looking for a pair like this for some time and have a beautiful 110 gallon acrylic currently with 6 RBTA's residing just waiting for these beauty's. I just found this site tonight via JuanGutz whom I also just became aquatinted with tonight. Is it fate? I think it must be. 50.
:welcome: Its your bid :)

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks for the welcome great to be here! Did I mention its my four year olds birthday and he would love to have these in our tank (wink). 55

Jeremiah

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ahh, that is so sweet.

I don't remember anything from my life from before I was 5. If you end up losing the auction, look at the bright side...they probably won't remember the disappointment.

Jeremiah;318692 said:
Ahh, that is so sweet.

I don't remember anything from my life from before I was 5. If you end up losing the auction, look at the bright side...they probably won't remember the disappointment.

bwahaha dubious

Jeremiah

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Someone correct me if i'm wrong, but the blues don't make the Clowns Phosphorescence. Actually makes them darker no?

Oh and $61

Last edited by a moderator:

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
charleshardy5;318693 said:
bwahaha dubious
Jeremiah;318692 said:
Ahh, that is so sweet.

No problem I don't plan on losing :) 100

Status
Not open for further replies.