Committee Members

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
I just finished PM'ing with Michael Drumm. He said that if we needed lawyer things or lawyer expertise (in the paperwork it says we might need one) that he would gladly donate his time to help for the bid for MACNA.

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wicked Demon;180890 said:
Bob are you interested in being part of the committee that organizes this event?
I think you are referring to me? :) Yes is the short answer.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
that0neguy1126;181144 said:
Adam, send me the agenda. that0neguy1126@gmail.com

Are we planning on meeting at Jon's? I could definitely make it to Parker on Sunday.
I would say either Jons home or mine. I say mine because Adam is going to be helping me with my tank that day already and Aaron is close in Longmont. But I can do whatever.

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
If we are doing an afternoon meeting it might work better to be down here for me too :)

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Yep something like that sounds good.

jonthefb

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok so 6PM at my place. You guys want me to cook up some hamburgers/hot dogs?

Address is:
21089 Woodside Ln.
Parker, CO 80138

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Also, Rob sent me some things he'd like for us to go over AND he spoke to Jake Adams. Jake would like to speak during MACNA as well as would like to help with liaso. Duties between us and the speakers. I also have spoken to Matt Pederson, Marc Levenson, Bob Fenner, and Rich Ross and they have all confirmed that they would would come and speak at MACNA if we had it in Denver!!

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I heard from Rich as well.... he was excited about the opportunity to return to Denver. There won't be an issue getting speakers.... :)

If you guys end up using Skype, I'd be happy to join in..... pop me an e-mail, rmougey@gmail.com or txt to 303-641-8443.

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Thanks again for hosting Jon. I think we are heading the right direction.