!!Coral frag pack AUCTION!!

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dr.HarlemTutu;251481 said:
Humm? Auctions are fun, and totally acceptable! These are nice frags. Someone is going to get a good deal. What's the problem?
+1, why would someone complain that they didnt put an outright price on it? Its a package deal, no picking and choosing, no bartering or lowballing... its simple and easy doing it this way and to be honest.. more fun in my opinion. Plus keeps people coming back to the site to not only recheck bids but keep other threads active and actively viewed.

Not to mention the person complaining joined over 2 years ago and only has 55 posts... that shows the activity level you partake on the site here.

Re: !!Coral frag pack AUCTION!!

I had not been on so much in the last year but this auction instantly reminded me how nice it have a local group. I will start coming on more because

Sent from my DROID RAZR

yOdaddy

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Baby heads now on the lunars. Just FYI these have been fragged and left to heal for over a month and all of them are VERY healthy

11:59:59pm on the 12th would be midnight to come. But 12:00:59am on the 12th has already passed.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

ialtalal

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member

Oh well even if I lost I am glad to see these frags stay in this awesome community :)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2