Coral grafting

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
So my starburst monti has a few areas on it that are growing green, it's like I took green paig and splattered it on the orange. The yellow polops are growing out of the green, it's been doing this for some time and now is about the size of a pea in o e of the areas.
So quection has anyone ever had a monti so so ethical g like this I ha e seen where a purple death and a nuclear green have shared colors, but never seemed to grow that way.

SAZAMA

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have grafted red and green capricornice, and planned to try red and purple digi. But, I thought they had to be the same species. I would love to see some pics

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
SAZAMA;222175 said:
I have grafted red and green capricornice, and planned to try red and purple digi. But, I thought they had to be the same species. I would love to see some pics
Cool man ill get one loaded up tonight!

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have superman touching sunset. The superman is so much stronger as far as sting and I was hoping they would morph. No luck on that for me. I often put the moni caps together when fragging (purple, organge, &green). They always sell fast.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Coral grafting

Sorry kinda crappy! But it has not changed and the green has only spread to a few spots on the main coloney. I think I'm Gona auction off a piece w the green on it! What do you guys think?

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
stupid question: would it stay multicolored like that, or would one overpower the other?

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
CindyL;227633 said:
stupid question: would it stay multicolored like that, or would one overpower the other?
the orange will grow around the green and the green will continue to grow threw the middle of the coral.