Coralfrenzy

Coralfrenzy

Cyano
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hello, all. I'm Coralfrenzy, Blindrage's wife. I blame him for everything!! Can't even really blame our son, who was originally the motivation behind this whole venture. We got interested in the fish/fish tank thing a couple of months ago because our son (who's 2) was obsessed with the movie Finding Nemo. We went out one Sunday looking for a 5-10 gallon fresh water, goldfish type tank, I expressed a little interest in the saltwater fish thing, and low and behold, a few months later, we have a 150 gal saltwater tank with LOTS of corals, a few fish, and now, as a Christmas/graduation/birthday present from my wonderful hubby, my own 24 gal nano (which is not quite up and running yet). Looking forward to seeing where this whole thing goes! :eagerness:

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome to the saltwater addiction. Have your hubby bring you up to FOCO to see our shop and wide selection of fish & corals. Have fun with it.

V
GWA

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
:rofl:

Get used to saying, "We don't NEED a bigger tank!" Not that it'll work, but you'll say it a lot. And you'll find yourselves pointing fingers at each other a lot, too, which is tons of fun.

:welcome: Love your avatar.

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
We are both looking forward to seeing everyone again on Saturday. She will be looking for things to store in the big tank until we get her Nano up and running. I am going to be jealous of her lighting.

Welcome! My husband was sucked into this too, though he still grimaces at the prices of things i carry home. He gets almost as much enjoyment as i do watching the tanks. Sometimes he wakes up at midnight and has to shake his head at me perched in front of the 120 with a flashlight. "Hey, i found a new weird mussel thing!" But it's awesome to be able to share your hobby with family. Have fun with it and don't be afraid to ask questions. Most everyone here has had their vaccinations. And are more than willing and happy to help with anything

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

Glad you joined us as well! I always love seeing couples/families all being involved in the hobby together!!! Even better when they both have an admitted addiction :D