Corals for sale!!!! Need to thin my tank out

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

I've gotta see your system! Maybe this July? When summer school is over. If you have frags then I'll def grab some! My upgrade should be up by then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

static reef

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
looks awesome man. not sure when im coming up but ill take a healthy chunk of a green slimmer. the rate that things are going we probably wont see each other til reef ed. when are you going to frag me some stuff from florida? Im ready. lol but seriously WHEN

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Thanks guys I have been slacking on trimming corals so I have a ton to trim back on. I pretty much only have sanded left for space

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

static reef;250605 said:
looks awesome man. not sure when im coming up but ill take a healthy chunk of a green slimmer. the rate that things are going we probably wont see each other til reef ed. when are you going to frag me some stuff from florida? Im ready. lol but seriously WHEN
It's going to be a bit I won't frag anything till its a colony that's why my tank is the way it is packed lol

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks for the frags Craig. Every thing's looking good. Worth buying the frags just for the price of admission, Nice System.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

FishTV;250928 said:
Thanks for the frags Craig. Every thing's looking good. Worth buying the frags just for the price of admission, Nice System.
Thanks anytime you need anything let me know!! I'll help any way I can

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

ReefCheif;250484 said:
Sunday afternoon works great. Can you PM me your address and phone #, Ill shoot you a text to confirm a time
Never heard from you last night I text 3 times do you still want them?

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

sethsolomon;251161 said:
What Zoas do you have available for fragging?
I don't have many zoas that I'm fragging I have the green palys and a rock that has eagle eyes and one other type ill get pics of for you

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Thnaks again for the wrasses. They were already out eating this morning, banana wrasse looks amazing. Was nice to see your set up again, amazing as always.

tony02133

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm interested in the palys do you still have them ??