Craigslist monkey

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I don't know how to link it but there's a monkey for sale on craigslist Denver for 150.......lololololololololol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Craigslist monkey

Wait.....serious?.... someone bought a monkey for $150 and now they don't want it?

Sent from my C771

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
150 is a good deal for a monkey I think they usually go for like 2 grand. I bet they would mess up a fish tank pretty good.

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Craigslist monkey

Haha so this is either a joke or they will be getting a short visit very soon.

Sent from my C771

Smiley;238784 said:
Haha so this is either a joke or they will be getting a short visit very soon.

Sent from my C771
Just tried to look at the posting and its already been flagged and removed. Some peoples children!

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
CL has aggressive stay at home retired bored people who have nothing better to do.

That said, its very likely it was a scam. Pet forum generally has a bunch of scammers in it. (Pure bred pups and such for a low cost, parrots seems to be popular for scammers too.)

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
well... that... and if you look at the laws concerning primates... its almost impossible to get a permit to have one and anyone that has an actual permit will not sell or buy one off of CL.

Some of the smaller ones are very easy to get. The permitting varies by state, county etc, but they are fairly spendy! We are on a waiting list for a sloth. I like the idea of a pet that can't run away!