CRW Rainbow Prism Pally

Whoops to make that clear, you click the link and post on the MASC site where the link takes you. Ill post here once I've got enough randomized data and can get a winner, hopefully within a week!

Please do it even if you have this Zoa, I will have more to DBTC by then!

All you have to do to enter is PM me your Lighting in watts, Display size in gallons and what type of lights you use to get those numbers. Or you can click on the link above and post that right here in the forums. Ill post the original bunch I fragged em off when I can alter the picture size.

Almost done with finals! I will be rolling the winner here next week along with the Bam Bams :) Thank you all for participating.

Keep an eye out for more data collections and DBTC's in the future!

Whoops, week slipped by, catching up on 5 months of overdue chores! The list is done an i just have to get the random # thing down. I think I have something like 5 DBTC Coral frags total (4 type mixed rock, rainbow, bam bam, alpha and omega and something else), for all the help. The winners can pic in order they win :) I will bring to the January meeting or we can arrange pick up another way.

The winner(s) have passed on both as they entered by helping out, Thank you Hooked and JDA! I will be bringing this frag plus several more to the meeting today.