1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Dbtc aptasia eating file fish

Discussion in 'Non-Corals' started by Rumen, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Rumen

Rumen Cuttle Fish Premium Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

I have a proven aptasia eating file fish up for grabs... he been in my tank for a year and have wipe out all the aptasia quick and also my brother inlaw tank is aptasia free .. caution he will start picking at softy and lps once aptasia is gone and only when the aptasia is gone with that said....
    Rules is you must post it up dbtc once the aptasia is gone if there is no taker i can hold him till another member is in need of him ,pick up is in Littleton .....thats is all

2. starjinx82

starjinx82 Copepod

I would love to pick him up! When I moved my tank I had an explosion of aiptasia! I bought a copperband butterfly, but he prefers feather dusters over aiptasia. I will PM you.

3. BryanF

BryanF Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

That's a really cool dbtc rumen!! Rid the entire club of aptasia!

4. Craigar

Craigar Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

I'd also be interested my frag tank has some

5. starjinx82

starjinx82 Copepod

Thanks again Rumen! It was nice meeting you!
    Super excited- he's already picking at my aiptasia!!!

6. starjinx82

starjinx82 Copepod

As soon as he's done ridding my tank of aiptasia I will pass him on to you Craigar.

7. Rumen

Rumen Cuttle Fish Premium Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

It was nice meeting u as well. Im glad he made it after the jump he did lol

Thanks byran ... i figure it's better to put him to work then leave him in the sump

8. SkyDiv3r17

SkyDiv3r17 Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

This thread makes me happy :)

9. FinsUp

FinsUp According to my watch, the time is now. M.A.S.C Club Member

Me too! :dance:

10. bmb527

bmb527 Amphipod

Would this lil guy be in need of some aptasia? I have a bumper crop growing!!