DBTC - Copper Pennies(Pink n Golds)

Reef_Newbie

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have two frags from the Copper Pennies Colony Cindy gave away in her thread. It was a really big frag, and I decided this would be a good opportunity to perform my first fragging.

Attached is a picture of the frags. One has 15+ Polyps, one has 4 haha. First poster will get the larger one(if wanted). This was the safest way for me to remove them from the parent colony as they weren't strongly attached to the rock and I didn't want to push it on my first attempt.

You will have to pickup from me at my house(Highlands area in Denver). I will be available this week Thursday/Friday(after 5PM) - Sunday. I could also bring them to the meeting at the end of the month if nobody has picked them up by then. People willing to pickup will have priority.

First two people to post a video of their favorite sports moment that they watched live will win. If there is no youtube video for your favorite a recollection in your own words is fine.

If you don't like sports, post something interesting that you can come up with.

View attachment 17632

Last edited by a moderator:

rplank

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Maybe that doesnt qualify since I didnt see it......
Hmmmm....
I work in a jail, and I once found a 56 year old inmate beat to crap by his 20 year old cellmate. The kid was ****ed that the old man didnt wake him up for breakfast. I watched the video of it later and it just sickened me. It wasnt a fight, it was just a straight beat down. Old guy was laying unconscious and kid was kicking him. The depravity in our hearts saddens me. My job depresses me sometimes.