Dbtc green sps?????

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
OK I have 2 green sps frags up for grabs. Not sure what they are but might be tri-color validia that is still coloring up from the brown yucks they used to be when I got them.

Only rule to this is you must pick up at our meeting next weekend at Gonzo Coral Frags.

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I will take 1.

EDIT: Nvm, I think I already have a piece similar. Pass it on to another worthy acceptor.

Last edited by a moderator:

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Off The Deep End;289442 said:
Being humble.
Well then just for that unless you tell me otherwise, one of the two is yours and I will also bring you another something something just because you're a good dude!!!!!!!!!!!

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;289498 said:
Well then just for that unless you tell me otherwise, one of the two is yours and I will also bring you another something something just because you're a good dude!!!!!!!!!!!
Oops I read that wrong, I don't want one as I already have it. Thanks Chad but you can dbtc it to someone else. Chad rocks!

Sent from my SCH-R970C using Tapatalk

marinediehard

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thank you for the frag. It looks great. I also want to say sorry for leaving early yesterday. My wife and I are both fighting colds and wanted to get home to rest. But felt bad for rushing out.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk