DBTC - Hawaiian Ding Dang

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a nice 4 headed frag of Hawaiian Ding Dang's, just like these. (I hope these are them, if not, they are close, and look sweet!)

View attachment 21199

Rules are your must be attending the AA October meeting, and this must be your second meeting!

I'll pick a random # 1-5. You get one entry.

First 5 to reply on this thread have a shot.

If I don't 5, I'll go closest to without going over :)

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Great DBTC! Too bad I've been to more than 2 meetings and I won't be at AA in October!

LeviK

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
Shaunv;329152 said:
Great DBTC! Too bad I've been to more than 2 meetings and I won't be at AA in October!
I wouldn't miss an excuse to go to Aquatic Art! I love that place!

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
LeviK;329153 said:
I wouldn't miss an excuse to go to Aquatic Art! I love that place!
I go there about once a week as it is. :) worked there for a little while and it was so hard not to spend my whole paycheck each week. I love AA!

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
These are awesome! I have some from Scott and they are some of my favorites. Nice DBTC

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well I don't remember if the eb reins park counted if so that was my second if not this is my second if thats the case my number is 5.

cent36

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
well DANG! I didn't see silversurfer up there say 5 too. IF his vote doesn't count then 5 is my vote, IF his vote does count I am going with 3

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well, Eb Reis actually did count, there was a signin sheet. But I'll keep you in SS with 5 as your #.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok, room for two more. Who's gonna make AA their second meeting??

Last edited by a moderator: