DBTC: Pink Zippers

Jeremiah

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bump, anyone taller than 6'6" or shorter than 5'10"????

PlumCrazy @ 6'6"
Greeneyedgirl @ 4'10"

I'll be flipping the coin in 4 hours last chance if you want the pink zippers frag.

Jeremiah;295071 said:
I got these from Cherub last year at Reef Ed, boy did they grow slow in my tank.

1ST frag went to Vdubjetta.

2ND frag is up for grabs to the shortest or tallest person who says they want it.

Post with your height - entries allowed till 2/21/2014 @ 8pm.
I will flip a coin...Heads tall person / Tails short person

You can pick up at my place in Littleton, just need to touch base and set up a time. Worst case I can bring it to Reef Stock.

If you can not pick up by Reef Stock then I will post a picture of myself and whomever asks me for it first gets it.

EDIT: Pink Zippers Palythoa (pretty sure they are a Palythoa and not a Zoanthid)
Also changed it from Reef Ed to Reef Stock - that is coming up on March 1 and 2

Jeremiah

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am sorry to say Greeneyedgirl can not pick up at Reef Stock. Per contest rules below this now goes to a where is Waldo sudden death situation.

"If you can not pick up by Reef Stock then I will post a picture of myself and whomever asks me for it first gets it."

I will be at reef stock tomorrow. I will wear a white shirt as long as I still have the frag once it is gone I will be in a red with black stripes just in case you feel like saying hi.

Last edited by a moderator:

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks again for the Zippers! soon as they grow out ill be posting the DBTC of them up again!

they are doing super good, were open and out in the cup before even putting in the tank!