1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

DBTC Radioactive Dragon Eyes & Maybe Fire & Ice Zoas

Discussion in 'Beginner Corals' started by Irishman, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Irishman

Irishman Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

I have two frags of zoa's for the DBTC. They are under a Kessil LED light, bottom of the tank with minor/moderate flow. The Radioactive dragon eyes have 20+ heads on them and the Fire and Ice have 8 heads on them. I have them pictured with the mother colony. Here are the rules. You can contact me on my cell if you want fast response 303-five23-372six

1. You agree to give 2 frags of this coral to 2 more people through DBTC before selling/trading any of it. (This is to keep the exponential growth thing going)
    2. You agree to pick up at my home in Brighton, CO or if I head to fish store in your area I will let you know. However whoever can come pick up the coral will get it first.
    3. If I lose this species and want it back, I get the next available frag in this chain.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"custom","src":"http:\/\/i1292.photobucket.com\/albums\/b563\/kgollehon\/IMG_6203_zpsc8hfrmgk.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"custom","src":"http:\/\/i1292.photobucket.com\/albums\/b563\/kgollehon\/IMG_6202_zpsedsfoz7j.jpg"}[/IMG2]

2. Fourthwind

Fourthwind Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

I'll take up the offer. Trying to learn how to frag zoas. Might have to wait towards the end of the week for pick up though.

3. Irishman

Irishman Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

Zoa's are spoken for

USMCVET likes this.
  4. USMCVET

USMCVET Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Fourthwind - give me a month or so..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk