1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

DBTC red planet

Discussion in 'Extreme Corals' started by zombie, Sep 14, 2014.

1. zombie

zombie Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member

I won an sps frag pack today at the BBQ and I already have some red planet, so I figured I would DBTC this one. Below are my conditions. Pickup is in westminster.

1. You must have attended the BBQ and bought raffle tickets or gave a donation. If you did not, you can give a donation to MASC for Ken (AKA HighPlainsReefer) and you will still be eligible.

2. You must have a tank capable of supporting SPS. Please attach a picture of SPS growing in your tank.

3. Once this frag has grown big enough to frag, you must frag it and post a DBTC. Failure to do this will anger the reef gods and curse you with high nitrates.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2014
  2. FishTV

FishTV Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

I would go for this, but I have no luck with red planet... Nice dbtc!

3. deboy69

deboy69 Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member

Nice zombie I like this

4. Mccoc033

Mccoc033 Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

My wife was and daughter were there, does that count? We bought tickets and had a donation [emoji4][​IMG]

5. Mermaid.purse

Mermaid.purse Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

I would love to have it! :)

6. zombie

zombie Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member

That counts. PM me for pickup.

7. ReeferMatt

ReeferMatt Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member

Glad to see you doing something good with that frag, thanks for putting it back into the DBTC!