DBTC Scrambled Eggs Zoa

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyShark

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
This is a payback for the scrambled eggs I got from Gabe a while back. Rules are you must be a member and you must pick up at the meeting TODAY! I know this is a bit last minute since the meeting is today (so this part might not work), but to be eligible post a couple pictures showing the growth of something in your tank. Coral, fish, a snail... doesnt matter (but i probably wont pick you if you just show how well you can grow hair algae!). I'm just looking to see that people are documenting their tanks, so don't worry if your growth photos aren't exactly impressive. I have two single polyp frags available.

Ready? .... go! :lostit:

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
FlyrodTodd;320622 said:
WOW!, FishTV...what's the timeframe between pics?
Trying to figure that out as well, the meta data from the copy on my phone isn't showing the original date, have to filter through light room to figure it out, will update.

Edit:

First photo was taken 1/6/14, so a little over 7 months between pics. The bigger they are, the faster they grow. The first pic was probably close to 1 1/2 years after I first got that stick. That tank is my Bio Cube with DIY Rapid LED's, and any new coral I put in that tank take quite a while to adjust.

Last edited by a moderator:

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just for fun because I can't make the meeting :high5:
Two years and MANY fraggings and breakings!!

Turbo4toy

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
[attachment=67432:name]
[attachment=67433:name]
[attachment=67430:name]
[attachment=67431:name]

I would like one if there is one left. The PH polyps are from the grow out competition. I went from the one head to 7.5. The birds nest I got in CA from a member from a forum out there and have DBTC a few pieces from it already.

Last edited by a moderator:

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
About 3 month worth of growth on this guy

Status
Not open for further replies.