DBTC zoas

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
i have 2 frags of Radioactive Dragnets that i received from wirick several months back that are ready to be passed along. first 2 posters may have one.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well seeing it has been two hours and no one has posted. I shall grab one.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ahhhh dang I spaced these out when I was there.... Go ahead and give them to someone else, as I think I am good after today.... Thanks for the sweet sunny d's and alpha omegas. They are going to be a sweet addition to my growing Zoa/paly collection, I think I am sort of addicted to zoas/palys...

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
i spaced it out also i have plenty so when you get ready for one let me know and its yours. the little adventure to work wasn't bad a couple hours and my other manager was back from the hospital with 7 stitches and i left with a free meal so that worked out nice.

dvenson;93341 said:
i will make up a few more frags in the next few days
sweet! Do you have a pic of these guys? I'd love to actually see them but at this point, I'll take whatever zoa I can get. I love the ones I have! They seem to enjoy my tank, too. How do you guys frag them??? Just put rocks etc next to them and let them grow onto the pieces??

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
dvenson;93347 said:
i spaced it out also i have plenty so when you get ready for one let me know and its yours. the little adventure to work wasn't bad a couple hours and my other manager was back from the hospital with 7 stitches and i left with a free meal so that worked out nice.
A free meal and some hours of pay never hurt anyone.

When my chalice is a little bigger might have you over so you can show me how to frag it.

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
i can bring my dremel

to frag a zoa i like to use a razor blade and make a clean cut on the zoa and then super glue it to a frag plug or another rock.