Diver Tom group buy

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok it is taking him longer to get me a total than it used to. So in the case that he can't get me a total by Thursday I will be refunding the people that sent me paypal and canceling the order.

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey guys,

Last night, Mike lost most of the sponges died in his tank. So I am going to postpone the group buy till November 30th for South west freight shipping on Dec 2nd. So make a list of stuff you would like by the 11th and I will have him go dive for them.

So if you want gorgonians, more plants, assorted sponges (Unlikely that he will find more purple tube sponges in this time.), different inverts, or what not.

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
flyfish;332229 said:
Cool,Thanks for doing this Seth

Your welcome. So if you want more gorgonians or anything like that let me know. He said he was going out diving tomorrow so he will be emailing me all the stuff he finds.

Man I wish we lived closer. About to set up a seahorse tank and I wanna stock if with gorgonians.... I may have to organize something similar for us springs guys if there's inrerest. Thank you Seth for sharing this source with us :)

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
scotty b;332265 said:
seth any ideas on where to get gorgonians locally ?
All the fish shops can order them. They just wont be $6 each closer to $30-50. I had Casey in the Fort Collins Petco order me some basic gorgonians for cheap. Like $14

Yeah, Petco has a SKU for "Atlantic Brown Gorgonian". These are the ones that are 14.99, but it can be hit or miss. Typically they are large gorgonians with brown polyps which are decent sized but lacking color.. BUT sometimes they get some nice purple gorgonians as this SKU. My understanding they are at the mercy of the vendor when it comes to this 14.99 sku. Always worth the look/request if you can get your petco to order them..

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
scotty b;332331 said:
are you still ordering ?
any update?

The order will be getting shipped December 2nd. So make a list of stuff you want from the other lists and I will have him dive for them. Fish are a harder part to do this with. but inverts, plants, gorgonians, sponges, recordias are easy to get.