Does anyone up north sell RO/DI?

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have been told by a great many people that I don't need a RO/DI filter in Loveland, in fact a call to my LFS (D&G) resulted in the information that they don't sell or use ro/di water. I have not called Great White, but have heard that they do not use it either. I have been fighting green hair algae for a while and figure it can't hurt. Does anybody know where I can buy some on a regular basis?

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm in Westminster but will fill your jugs if you bring them down. I don't have any standby, but my 90gpd fills 5 gallons pretty quick.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Theres a dude on craigslist who will delivet it to you. Search RO.

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
RefferMatt;180752 said:
I have been told by a great many people that I don't need a RO/DI filter in Loveland, in fact a call to my LFS (D&G) resulted in the information that they don't sell or use ro/di water. I have not called Great White, but have heard that they do not use it either. I have been fighting green hair algae for a while and figure it can't hurt. Does anybody know where I can buy some on a regular basis?
I do.... and for u matt its super cheap sense i owe u a back replacement for moving the tank. Just let me when u need some

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I think the best thing I ever bought for my tank was my own RO/DI, it quickly paid for itself and I don't have to worry about weather my water is pure or not. Lugging jugs filled with water was such a pain and I never seemed to have enough especially when a situation arose that required a large amount of fresh water.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

kmellon

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
You can get in on the BRS group buy and pick up one. I agree with freedominico. I was thrilled to not lug jugs back and fourth to the LFS.

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Great White does sell premix salt (Salinity) and RO/DI water to the public. Call the store for pricing.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
fishguy69;195402 said:
Great White does sell premix salt (Salinity) and RO/DI water to the public. Call the store for pricing.
Last time I called your store, you guys said only to maintenance accounts. Glad to see you guys changed your minds. Do we need our own containers? Can we buy some there? How big are the containers?

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I will have 4 gallon containers available for $5. Let me know when you need some!

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
We have containers for sale or you can bring your own. I believe the containers are 4 gallons.