Dons 125 build thread

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok here we go! This tank is going to be very special. It will be built with love/respect. I am going to list what people have offered as a donation and what we still need. Also will try to post pictures and requests for help.

Majicmike:
Tank
stand
sump
skimmer
lights
sand

Lowenbrau:
Labor

CRW reef:
circulation pumps
test kits and chimicals
sand

Martinsreef:
stand build and fab work

Craigar:
Canopy build and fab work

Cdrewferd:
Labor

KensuRa:
frags and labor

Swanny:
funding for stand/canopy materials

Andrew_bram:
Diy two part

Sazam
Frags

Reefer addict:
ac III and DC4HD

Boogie:
mj Circulation pumps

Pidge
material/labor and doors for stand canopy

B-willz materials stand canopy

amonchack:
T-5 stuff and wiring

Heffe01:
mag 12

ipsouth98:
Leds?

Dbarnes:
bucket of salinity

Thecoralshop:
Heater and $40 gift card

Wicked:
Rocks and ton of stuff
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whats needed:
still need rock donations
new 48" t-5 bulbs
Runners for donations
anything you think may be helpfull

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I am certain I have some magnet cleaners, fish net, ATO float valve, light diffuser if needed for sump hmmm and I'm sure lots more once I see what I have again :)

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am going to 225 and colfax so Aurora I can pick up anything in that area and take !it to mikes just pm me or post here or tell mike and he can text me. Mike if you wait tell Wednesday I can help move around the tank ill just have the whole crew with me so as long as you don't mind a noisy baby.....laughs most the time

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Me; rock, sand, cash, and mad respect to a straight STAND UP mutha f'er, I hope the beaches up there are awesome buddy!

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
tlsrcs;167161 said:
I am going to 225 and colfax so Aurora I can pick up anything in that area and take !it to mikes just pm me or post here or tell mike and he can text me. Mike if you wait tell Wednesday I can help move around the tank ill just have the whole crew with me so as long as you don't mind a noisy baby.....laughs most the time
Thats great wednesday I cant. A friend of mine just got done filming a movie and going to the movie with the crew from the tattoo shop. But if you wanted to drop stuff off that would help a ton. If you could grab stuff from mike ( the coral shop) and Wicked.

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I got 3 heaters and a controller that I can donate

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
You have a return pump?

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I go from Westminster to Littleton every day so I can run equipment as needed as well.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
newtoreef;167169 said:
I got 3 heaters and a controller that I can donate
Nice bro thank you. I am meeting Ray over at Microcenter off 225 and tamarac at 6:45 tomorrow (tuesday) if you could meet there I could get the stuff to Mike. Lmk if that works, you can always text.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
BTW thanks Mike for putting this all together for Don out of the goodness of your heart! Super props on the mega donations

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
This is pretty sweet, I might have some frags to throw in as well as some cash, depending on when needed i can throw in some labor too.
I also have a Liter Meter (1st gen) that I will donate as well

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
This is going to be one awesome set up when we are done with it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2